· Master of Business Administration,senior engineer,supervision engineer,cost engineer,consultant engineer
· was awarded the title of model worker of Jiangsu Province
· with specialized backgrounds of business administration and geological engineering
· was engaged in geological engineering, mining engineering project management work for more than twenty years
· has served successively as vice-general manager of Jiangsu East China Construction Foundation Engineering Co.,Ltd Shengda Branch,manager of business department of Jiangsu East China Geological Construction Group Co.,Ltd.and vice-general manager of East China
· now is general manager of Jiangsu East China Geological Engineering Co.,Ltd.
· senior hydrological engineering and environmental geological engineer,postgraduate student,Environmental Impact Assessment Engineer,environmental supervision engineer
· from 2003,was engaged in environmental impact assessment, mine ecological environment protection, groundwater investigation and evaluation, soil remediation and other related work for more than ten years,has rich experience in theorem and practice
· presided over the preparation or implementation of dozens of environmental impact assessment, soil and groundwater investigation and assessment and soil remediation projects and one provincial key research projects of environmental protection.Has published 6 papers in the national core journals.
· Now is the vice-general manager of the company.
· dual bachelors, economist, certified safety engineer
· with professional backgrounds of metallurgical machinery and computer application
· main research area including solid mineral exploration, drilling engineering, metallurgical machinery, active promotion of new technology and process in core drilling
· was the referee and technical director of the solid mineral drillers contest in the first national games of geological exploration drilling professional skills, now is the vice-general manager of the company
deputy general manager, senior engineer of Geology and mineral resources, bachelor degree, graduated from Northwest University in geology, served as the technical director of Bolivia project and the project manager of Lin'an detailed survey. He has rich on-site work experience and now serves as the deputy general manager of the company.